LivXp platform allows fans to get direct and exclusive experience (in-person, digital or fan collectibles) from their favourite clubs,athletes, and/or coaches. Our goal is to establish LivXP as THE go-to-place for Sports enthusiasts, where lifetime memories begin.And now we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help take LivXp to the next level.
For us, our team is the core of our success. We value transparency, innovation, collaboration, and curiosity, combined with a passion for getting things done. Together, we strive to create equitable opportunities for all as Sports belongs to all.
Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect. Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
Role: Sales Business Development
As a Business Developer, you will help acquire and onboard Sports Athletes or Clubs across different Sports. You will work with themto enable them to connect with their fans, raise money for charity, and create an additional revenue stream for themselves. Your extensive experience in the sport or fast-moving consumer internet industries will be critical to success in this role. You will acquireathletes to join LivXP, build partnerships and educate them on the value proposition of joining LivXp and provide a world-class experience from onboarding to launching their page.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make a significant impact on our Sports clubs or athlete’s acquisition efforts and onboarding them onto the LivXp platform.
- Access your network, without fear of being told ‘no’, research, locate and develop business opportunities.
- Collaborate with your peers to help them get major wins across the finish line.
- Use CRM tool extensively to stay organized.
- Make an immediate impact in partnering with agents and Sports managers, in order to onboard their clients.
- Leverage referrals as a valuable and scalable resource to acquire more talent.
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of experience in the Sports industry (agency, marketing companies, clubs, etc.); strong knowledge and network in the Sports ecosystem is a must.
- Bachelor degree or higher/equivalent
- Experience identifying emerging athletes and developing lead lists.
- Experience with CRM tool is a must combined with high analytic tools
- You bring humility, compassion, positive work ethic and fun to work.
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic culture of startup that embraces and commits to change.
Ashima Saxena (Co-Founder)