Over 2 days The Soccerex Global Conference addresses all the biggest issues facing the most influential organisations and individuals in the global football industry.
Click here to view the current timetable of events
What is new for 2006?
- Due to last year's success, we have doubled our exhibition space, and have already sold over 90% of space. It is little wonder that the few remaining stands are at a premium.
- Here is a selection of companies attending from Germany, Austria and Switzerland; Deutsche Fußball Liga, Hamburger SV, Bayer Leverkusen, Hannover 96, FC Sion, Red Bull Salzburg, FIFA, UEFA, bwin, Salzburg Winterspiele 2014 GmbH, Coutts Bank von Ernst, T.E.A.M. Marketing AG, AIM International AG, Anker Bank, Infront Sports & Media, The Sportsman Media Group, Global Sportnet, Abold, Arnecke Siebold, elasto form KG, Siemens, Hochtief, Emirat AG, IFM International, B+D GmbH, Losberger Intertent, Wige Media, Plazamedia, Premiere, Screen Visions, SixP.AG and Sportfive.
- With representatives attending to learn, network and do business, Federations from around the globe have confirmed attendance including; FIFA, UEFA, AFC, CAF, Concacaf, The Football League, French League, Lega Calcio, La Liga, Iran Football Federation, TheFootball Association, Major League Soccer, UAE FA, Bahrain FA, Saudi Arabian Sports Presidential Office, Premier Soccer League and South African FA.
- At this year’s London Forum, via our innovative Networking Tool, we facilitated 5,000 introductions. It was so successful that we are delighted to confirm the launch of an improved version in Dubai, with attendees able to post information on their company and services.
- Sponsors and brands looking to identify new competitive strategies at Soccerex include; Yahoo!, McDonalds, Microsoft, Orange, Google, Betfair, Expekt.com, BenQ, Dove Energy, Vodafone, Sony, Coca-Cola, Kelme, Carlsberg, Adidas and Barclays, to name but a few.
- Sky Sports, one of the top 3 satellite broadcasters in the world, will be covering all three days of Soccerex and will be broadcasting a half hour programme involving exclusive interviews with the most senior decision makers in the world of football, the football festival and exclusive behind the scenes footage.
Highlight of VIP’s and and Speakers attending Soccerex 2006
- Joseph S Blatter, FIFAPresident, FIFA
- H.H Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, President, Dubai Sports Council
- Mohamed Bin Hammam, President, AFC
- Jack Warner, President, CONCACAF
- Philippe Le Floc’h, Director of Marketing, UEFA
- Philippe Margraff - Chief Operating Officer of UEFA Marketing and Media Management
- Mustapha Fahmy, General Secretary, Confederation Africaine de Football, CAF
- John O’Neill, CEO, Football Federation Australia, FFA
- Mike Loftus, Marketing Director, Oceania Football Confederation, OFC
- Jonathan Hill, Group Commercial Director, The Football Association, FA
- Fabio Santoro, Marketing Director, Lega Calcio
- Bernd Hoffmann, President, Hamburger SV
- Kaizer Motaung, Chairman, Kaizer Chiefs
- Marco Sabetta, Commercial Director, Inter Milan
- Peter Harris, Global Director Marketing Communications, Media & Sponsorship, Vodafone
- Markus Jaisle, Head of Global Sponsoring, BenQ
- Keld Strudahl, Marketing Director, Carlsberg
- Bernard de Roos, CEO, AIM International
- Casey Wassermann, CEO, WMG
- Lord Brian Mawhinney, Chairman, Football League
- Francis Tellier, CEO, Host Broadcast Services
- Esteve Calzada, Commercial and Marketing Director, FC Barcelona
- Peter Kenyon, CEO, Chelsea FC
- Marcos Antonio Teixeira, General Secretary ,Brazilian Football Confederation, CBF
- HH Sheikh Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President Al Wahda Club
- Eric Drossart, Chairman, IMG Europe
- Ivan Gazidis, Deputy Commissioner, Major League Soccer
- Phil Lines, Head of Media Operations, FA Premier League, FAPL
- Stephen Hall, Sponsorship Manager, McDonalds
- Bryan Robson, Manager, West Bromwich Albion
- Thierry Weil, Head of Global Football Sports Marketing, Adidas
- Begoña Sanz, Commercial Director, Real Madrid CF
If you are looking to impress the senior decision makers in the football industry, contact the Soccerex Team today and take part in the largest b2b football convention in the world;
26-28th November 2006, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Telephone +44 (0) 208 742 7100
To contact a German speaker please email email@example.com